Supporter Engagement Officer
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious individual who can take on the role of Supporter Engagement Officer.
Supporter Engagement Officer
Location: Home-based – Bristol
Hours of Work: 30 to 37.5 hours
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum pro rata
Reporting to: Head of Income Generation
About Air Ambulances UK (AAUK)
Air Ambulances UK (AAUK) is the national charity supporting the lifesaving work of the UK’s air ambulance charities, enabling them to save even more lives every day.
Purpose of Post
The Supporter Engagement Officer will be a key member of the Income Generation team helping to support and drive fundraising growth across a number of income streams by ensuring the best possible supporter experience.
The role will be the first interaction that a donor has with AAUK with responsibility for responding to supporter enquiries via post, email and telephone, and ensuring income and supporter information is captured accurately on Donorfy.
- Manage and develop a mixed pipeline of donors and prospects including researching, making approaches, applications, pitching and stewardship activities.
- Securing donations to achieve individual targets and contribute towards annual targets and future financial years.
- Coordinate and support fundraising campaigns and events.
- Responsible for welcoming, assisting and responding to enquiries from existing supporters and new donors that we receive over telephone, email and post.
- Responsible for thanking our supporters, adapting and personalising templates as needed to deliver high quality thank you letters to our supporters in a timely manner.
- Enter and maintain accurate records on our fundraising database, Donorfy including financial information and to proactively identify how to improve processes.
- Prepare and mail fundraising materials and other relevant information as required.
- Provide general administrative support across the team as required.
- 36 days annual leave including Bank Holidays FTE
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Blue Light Events
- Pension contributions
- Development opportunities
Closing date: Please do not delay your application as we will be reviewing applications when received and scheduling interviews as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply now!
Please read the attached Job Description before applying by CV and covering letter. Your covering letter should clearly and succinctly demonstrate how you meet the person specification.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
AAUK is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in all aspects of our work both external and internal. We strive to be an inclusive employer and particularly encourage applications from under-represented groups such as returning parents or carers who are re-entering work after a career break, people who are LGBT+, from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, with a disability, impairment, learning difference or long-term condition, with caring responsibilities, from different nations and regions, and from less advantaged socioeconomic backgrounds.
No agencies please.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, we’re looking for, please apply now!
Application is by CV and covering letter. Your covering letter should clearly and succinctly demonstrate how you meet the person specification.