akt is looking for a digital caseworker to support young lgbtq+ people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness across the UK. Based in our Manchester office, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing a digital offfer that meets all the current and potential needs of young people accessing our services.
- Embed online chat as a core offer within akt for young people.
- Identify and scope further areas digital work with young people
- Develop and grow with the Assistant Director of Services to have a digital offer that meets all the current and potential needs of young people.
- To assess the needs of young LGBT people who are homeless, vulnerably housed, or in a hostile environment, and to carry out signposting and brief interventions.
- Maintain and deliver the quarterly performance management reports for digital services and participate in services committees to offer feedback on local performance.
- Develop tools that monitor the impact of the digital work for those accessing the service.
- Offer support to volunteers around digital engagement including live chat.
- Create and maintain digital resources and signposting to allow you to engage with young people and signpost appropriately.
- Maintain and develop the online resource hub so it continues to meet the needs of young people accessing online support.