Al-Khair Foundation is a unique charity comprising the international delivery of humanitarian aid, three TV channels and four private schools. We are seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager. You shall report to and be supported strategically by the Head of Information, Communications and Technologies and you will be responsible for managing a growing team. You will need to be extremely hands-on and hit the ground running, delivering excellent marketing and communications activity across brand, content, digital and media.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining, developing and delivering the marketing strategy and operational plan.
- Ensuring the strategy, plan and activity directly supports the delivery of organisational objectives through appropriate brand, marketing and communications activities.
- Leading brand activity, ensuring the implementation of plans, and effective management.
- Monitoring our audiences and charity sector trends and completing competitor analysis, using findings to inform strategic plans, operational plans and day-to-day activity.
- Hands-on delivery of social media and wider digital media, traditional marketing projects, events and marketing collateral for branches and organisation-wide fundraising initiatives.
Your experience will include:
- Charity sector experience is a must.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or equivalent degree/qualification.
- Substantial experience of marketing and communications, having worked at a senior level with experience of brand development, content, creative services, digital and media.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering integrated strategies and activities across teams.
- Managing a team, providing direction and motivation and delivering effective line management through supervision and development of staff.
Candidates interested in this role are encouraged to email their CVs via the Apply button.
Closing date: Midnight on 16th June 2020.
Due to the expected high response to this vacancy, we reserve the right to close this campaign once we have a suitable pool of applicants.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, faith or disability. Only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be considered. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.