All Nations Christian College is looking to recruit an experienced HR & College Administration Manager to play a key role in providing support to the College staff and leadership team.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the full employee life cycle as well as managing all areas of the Human Resources function working closely with the Head of Finance & HR. You will act as the first point of contact, advising, updating and implementing College policies and procedures in addition to managing staff welfare, development and performance.
- Monitor and implement College HR processes & procedures
- Guide and advise the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and employees through all HR-related issues and aspects of the employee life cycle
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure employee information is kept up to date and payroll instructions are accurate and meet deadlines
- Co-ordinate learning and development sessions for college staff
- Keep up to date with HR policies & best practice and implement changes in line with employment law updating the Staff Handbook and Additional Staff Policies document as appropriate
- Mentor and support volunteers and voluntary workers
- Oversee employee safety and welfare in the workplace
- Maintain a filing system to ensure documents and information are retained and easy to locate.
It is a general requirement that all the College’s staff be in sympathy with and understand the Christian aims and objectives of the College.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.