My client is a huge brand in the charity sector and a vital support system to thousands of people in the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Finance Business Partner to take on a key role in the organisation that connects to the heart of what the charity does.
- To be the Finance Business Partner to Services. Leading on the financial planning, business strategy, quarterly forecasts, and financial analysis.
- To oversee and manage the production of insightful monthly, quarterly and annual management reports on financial and commercial performance and plans across Services and clearly identify the issues which matter and the actions that are needed to tackle them.
- Produce statutory accounts and Year End lead schedules and working papers for Services liaising directly with the external auditors.
- Ensure the balance sheets are reconciled with accruals and prepayments agreed with supporting documentation.
- Proactively interpret and interrogate financial data in order to identify key areas of the business for development and performance review. Produce recommendations to the Corporate Directors and operational managers for their planning and decision-making.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with substantial experience of providing budget management support to operational management. They will have the ability to analyse and interpret key financial data for multi-million pound budgets and be accurate, proactive, versatile and personable in their approach. Charity or government experience is desirable, but large multi-site organisation experience is essential.