My client aims to enrich people’s lives through contemporary Theatre. The company has a rich history and seeks to be accessible and engaging to all.
The Technical Directorate's management team is currently recruiting for a passionate and highly skilled Business Partner to become imbedded in the directorate as the Business Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a broad area in a fast paced and demanding company.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information on all the work of the Technical Directorate (including productions, projects, sites, tours, overheads and payroll.
- Produce accurate monthly management accounts with commentaries and variance analysis
- Control and reconcile balance sheet accounts and maintain accurate forecasts of expenditure
- Prepare budgets and financial plans which will form part of the company’s overall business planning
- Provide financial support to the management of the company to assist them in operating within agreed budgets and identifying the financial impact of business decisions
- Maintain the three year financial plan and prepare annual budgets in line with central consolidation timetable.
- Assist the Technical Director, Finance Director or other members of the management with ad hoc projects and analysis as required
- Deliver a high quality service within a busy operational schedule, managing priorities and stakeholder relations effectively.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant with experience in a senior and complex business partnering role.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to advise and influence.
- A resilient and positive character.