My client is a small international NGO that does incredible work in West Africa. The Finance team are currently seeking an accountant with extensive DFID knowledge and expertise to close down a DFID program.
- Work with internal team and 5 external partners to close down a DFID funded project in West Africa
- Be the finance contact for DFID and answer any queries that arise in the close down
- Support all partners in the successful accounting close down for the project
- At least part-qualified in a recognised accountancy qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience of DFID grant accounting and donor reporting
- Proactive, organised and accurate in your work
- Excellent communication skills
This role is confirmed outside IR35 due to small company exemption.
Role will be remote working for the foreseeable.