Commercial Finance Analyst
Are you a commercially astute financial analyst? Do you enjoy pulling apart and interrogating a Charity’s accounts? Can you identify areas of risk and opportunity in those accounts to make recommendations and support ROI?
This growing Charity are looking for a qualified, commercially minded accountant to support decision making, someone who will challenge ideas with diplomacy and reasoning to ensure that opportunities are consistently explored, and risk areas mitigated.
- A full finance qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent)
- The ability to absorb and present complex financial information and present in a more digestible form
- Business Partnering and/or Management Accounts experience preferred but not required
- Being key to decision making in the organisation, advising on best options to take including potential ROI
- Business Partnering with Budget Holders to educate and advise on financial decisions
- Occasional support with Management Accounts
The salary for this role is £45,000 – £50,000 on a full time basis. Though permanent candidates are preferred, part time applications will be considered.