Allen Lane’s client is a major force in the battle against climate change. Focussing on educating young people through their social outreach programmes, this client seeks to empower a new generation of environmentally minded people in order to drive innovation and long term change.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and driven Finance Assistant to support their international finance function. With an emphasis on best practice they are seeking a candidate to share their values and ambitions.
Working closely with the Financial Controller and central and local finance teams, your key responsibilities will include providing a range of finance services such as purchase orders, purchase invoices and bank reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Previous experience working in a finance department
- Excellent communication, analytical, organisation and time management skills
- Ability to deliver collaboratively and challenge where necessary
- Enthusiastic and self-motivating
- Great excel skills and knowledge of other accountancy software