My client is a world-renowned organisation focusing on entertainment. A venue rich with history, the finance team are looking to expand through the appointment of a new management accounting position.
With a real commitment to learning and development, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take their accounting career to the next level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as a critical business partner to a variety of income and cost centres within the organisation, providing key financial advice to new initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation of the annual budget, working closely with budget holders to understand their business areas.
- Provide monthly analysis and reports for organisational management accounts.
- Lead on process improvement projects relating to the finance system(s)
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards a professional accounting qualification.
- Already have a grounding in accounting, but now be looking to take the next step up
- Have strong Excel skills and an analytical mind
- Be proactive, ambitious and excited to try/learn new things