This Finance team are looking for an engaging business partner to help grow their business partnering function. Working closely with the management accountant you will be in regular contact with your designated stakeholders and budget holders to ensure financial knowledge is at the heart of all organisational decision making. This is a wonderful opportunity to be at the heart of financial planning for this large health-based charity.
· Working with your colleagues of varying financial knowledge to implement financial decision making in wider areas of the organisation.
· Reviewing the operating budget of programmes on a quarterly basis
· Managing the financial position of the charitable programmes and projects within your remit in conjunction with senior colleagues and finance and project staff.
· Managing the forecast of outturn, variance narratives, and risk and fade information.
· Providing financial and programming advice to senior colleagues and their staffs
· Helping to build and review business cases prior to their presentation to ensure affordability coherence and return on investment.
· This role has no line management initially, but there are opportunities for this in the medium term.
· The successful candidates will possess drive and strong interpersonal skills, they will be willing to embrace change and thrive in a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency delivery.
· Able to empower our teams to deliver by providing outstanding financial support to non financially literate stakeholders
· Highly organised, including the ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Financially literate, experience of financial systems and strong Excel skills as the efficient manipulation of significant amounts of data is necessary in all posts.
· A professional financial qualification is desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to find out more.