Financial Accountant with Study Support
A large charity are looking for a technically gifted financial accountant to support the programmes they deliver. Are you a part qualified accountant, familiar with the nuances of charity accounting?
The requirements for this role include:
- Familiarity with Charity SORP
- Advanced excel skills (including VLookups, Pivot tables and ideally macros)
- Experience of working within the finance function of a charity or non profit organisation
In this role you will utilise your high level of technical finance skill to further the charitable activities of this well known organisation. The finance team is large and in the medium term, there will be opportunities for progression and job advancement.
Benefits for the role include:
- An annual salary of £35,000 - £42,000 depending on experience
- Study support as you complete your accountancy qualifications
- Cycle to work scheme
Mentoring scheme matching qualified individuals within the organisation to those actively studying
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.