We are working with a nationally recognised arts charity, renowned for both their breath-taking productions and outreach work. Currently going through a finance transformation project, this is a very exciting time to join as you will be part of an established charity with fresh ideas.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting with month end processes by processing various income and expenditure items including their reconciliation
- Preparing balance sheet accounts reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparing and submitting the quarterly VAT and withholding tax returns
- Overall responsibility for all capital expenditure including budgets, maintaining the fixed asset register and posting monthly depreciation
- Assisting with the preparation of the statutory accounts including auditors lead schedules
- Preparing the monthly cashflow
- To challenge financial processes and work with the HOF to improve the control environment in the organisation
To be the right person for this role, you will have had experience of different accounting cycles, you will be methodical with strong problem solving capabilities. Your excel skills will be excellent and you will be a part qualified finance professional seeking to qualify.
Interviews are being scheduled as applications come in, so apply now or contact Emma at Allen Lane to find out more.