Our client is a world leading performance venue dedicated to providing an inspiring and memorable experience. Having adopted a diverse and open approach, this distinguished client strives to ensure the greatest degree of accessibility to the arts.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supervising the monthly close process, including the preparation of a monthly balance sheet
- Reviewing purchase ledger BACS listings on a regular basis
- Creating and presenting reports including Treasury, Debtors and Balance sheet reports
- Contributing to the improvement of processes to enhance efficiency
- Preparing pensions reconciliations
- Supporting the Financial Controller in busy periods or in their absence
- Managing and developing the Assistant Financial Accountant
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following attributes; CCAB qualified with knowledge of current UK GAAP; experience working in a fast-paced finance team; brilliant technical accounting proficiency; exceptional organisation and attention to detail; and the confidence to suggest new and innovative ways of working to support the consistent modernisation of the finance structure.