Excellent opportunity to join the international development sector, working with one of the most respected and influential brands in this space.
At present they are looking to bring in an additional resource to act as interim Financial Controller.
- Prepare the statutory annual accounts and oversee effective internal audit arrangements;
- Ensure all income is processed correctly, and that it is accurately accounted for in both financial and management accounts.
- Ensure that VAT is properly submitted, and that partial exemption adjustment are accurately accounted for
- Prepare statutory accounts and other relevant documents to complete the year end process, working closely with auditors and leading on the process
- Partake in system related projects
- Supervise a team of 3-4 people
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant with a proven track record of delivering the statutory accounts of a charity. Previous experience of managing a team, along with enthusiasm and passion, are also key additional requirements for this role.
This position will be home based and inside of IR35 (rates quoted will be through an umbrella company). Immediate start so early applications encouraged.