Are you comfortable with Macro based financial systems? Would you enjoy a role that is both technical and people facing? Do you want to work with budget holders, adapting the system based on their needs?
This large charity are looking for a technically gifted finance professional, who also enjoys being in an outward facing role working in close proximity to the budget holders they are supporting.
This charity has a large number of budget holders, many based internationally, so it is imperative that the internal reporting system works smoothly to avoid labour intensive, error prone manual reporting.
- A full finance qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent)
- Experience with a Macro based system
- Excel and/or SUN skills are desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, including a diplomatic approach and the ability to present a reasoned argument to achieve a mutually satisfactory outcome
- Maintaining and developing the finance system
- Working with Budget holders
- Upskilling and educating internal stakeholders
- Keeping the director of finance abreast of developments and supporting on an ad-hoc basis where necessary
The salary for this role is £45,000 – £50,000 on a full time basis. Though permanent candidates are preferred, part time applications will be considered.