My client is a world-renowned organisation and one of the leading brands on the London tourist circuit.
As they look to improve the role and involvement of their finance function in day-to-day decisions and long term strategic direction, they are currently mid-way through an operational review of their back office function.
- Management of the financial plans, budgets and performance reporting.
- Provide Senior Management Team and Trustees with financial information and support they need to make effective decisions.
- Challenge existing assumptions and working practices, taking into account the financial impact, effective use of resources and strategic objectives.
- Engaging in project appraisal and analysis of new initiatives.
- Support and develop team 10 members of staff.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with a strong academic record. You will already have built up a strong working knowledge of business collaborating and have a track record of managing a team. You will now be looking to make the next step in your career with a strategic input and long term planning element to your role. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential along with the ability to influence and present to senior stakeholders.
Due to the current COVID crisis, this role will be home based for the foreseable future.