A global organisation has scaled up too quickly and needs support from an experienced senior HR interim. They are looking for someone who can support the HRBP.
- Partner with the HRBP to provide clear guidance and sound advice on supporting staff members in Europe and Asia.
- Support HR team members in the region and talent acquisition staff.
- Collaborate with program/department leadership to leverage a strong knowledge of business operations and people practices while strategically and proactively managing assigned client relationships
- Provide on-going, high-level human resources advice in relation to program and organizational goals .
- Lead and facilitate planning, implementation and communication of significant change, especially as it affects employees in assigned groups.
- Work with functional HR teams to determine the effectiveness of HR programs and policies. Recommend improvement to policies, programs, and procedures to improve human resources and programmatic operations as they relate to the various country regions.
- Proactively manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Consult with managers to provide day-to-day performance management guidance to include coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Recommend and develop policies in response to changing organizational needs and legal requirements.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements in the U.K., European, and Indian locations
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to develop recruitment strategies and participate in interviewing for U.K., European, and Indian open positions.
The successful candidate:
- At least 15 years' experience in a HR generalist role
- CIPD Level 7 qyalified
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures and experience in drafting and implementing new policies
- Understanding of US HR practices
The role is paying circa £500 per day and is looking for someone who can start ASAP. The role can be completed remotely.