This International Conservation charity are looking for an international accountant to join their finance team. This is a broad and exciting someone, ideal with someone with the experience below who wants to business partner internationally.
- Experience of working with overseas finance teams is essential
- Substantial experience of financial management & financial reporting in relation to grant funded work
- Experience in planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of working in a business partner capacity with key stakeholders
- Experience in building relationships across departments, at multiple levels and in an international/multi-cultural organisation
- Communication skills, particularly written and with non-finance people
- Working with the International Finance Business Partner Manager to project manage the year-end processes for country programmes and regions, ensuring country offices and other overseas operations meet the global annual financial reporting and external audit deadlines.
- Co-ordinate with Conservation Programmes to make arrangements to monitor the ongoing compliance of the country programmes, and partners where necessary
- Work with the Conservation Programmes Operations team, overseas operations and country entities to develop budgets that align with wider strategy
- Support the International Finance team in developing and implementing finance procedures that support global strategy.
- Provide expert grant financial management support to externally funded Conservation Programmes.
- Providing effective assurance to senior management that financial management is operated effectively across all Conservation Programmes.
- Support the International Finance team to provide regular reporting and updates to the Conservation & Policy management teams, ensuring financial oversight across all international operations.
- Salary of up to £47,500 per annum
- Outstanding pension scheme (minimum 7% employer contribution)
- The chance to contribute to global conservation efforts
Interviews are being held on a rolling basis, so please apply now to be considered.