An exciting opportunity for a part qualified management accountant has arisen at one of London’s fastest growing educational charities. A commercially minded and forward organisation, this role will suit someone who has experience in either the charity or education sector. If you are a part qualified finance professional, with excellent management accounting experience, this could be the right role for you!
The responsibilities for this role include creating the monthly management packs by liaising with mid-level and senior stakeholders across the organisation, working with budget holders on their accruals, deferments and budgets, supporting the Head of Finance as necessary. You will sit as part of a fairly small finance team, so must be able to work outside your job description, gaining exposure to a range of charitable financial activities.
· You must have at least 2 years management accounting experience, with exposure to the full management accounting pack and ideally have written or produced commentary
· You will be part qualified, with the desire to qualify in the next few years (there will be opportunities to work outside your job description on other exciting projects)
· You have worked with accruals, deferments and journals, and are able to apply your technical knowledge in ways that are easily understandable to non-finance professionals
· You will be articulate, emotionally intelligent and bright, with excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
· Study support including 5 extra days leave a year and money towards your studies
· Salary of £32,000 to £37,000 per annum
· Working in a close knit, friendly team in an artistic and expressive space
If you are interested in this role, please apply to find out more.