Management Accountant – Sadler’s Wells London Circa £40,000
Allen Lane are delighted to have partnered with Sadler’s Wells in their recruitment for a Management Accountant to join their high performing finance team. Sadler's Wells is a world-leading creative organisation dedicated to dance in all its forms. Our mission is to make and share dance that inspires us all, and our vision is to create, through dance, a depth of connection beyond borders, cultures and languages, so we see ourselves in each other. This is a great opportunity to join an established organisation within the performing arts, on their mission to make and share performances that inspire and create connections beyond borders, cultures and languages.
Sadler's Wells is a world-leading creative organisation dedicated to dance in all its forms with a year-round programme of performances and learning activities. They create and share more new work than any other dance organisation in the world, supporting artists and giving them the opportunity to develop their practice. They also seek out innovative ideas and collaborations, and present world-class work. They run a wide array of events and workshops where people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds are encouraged to take part.
As Management Accountant, you will work closely with the Financial Controller and the wider finance team in the production of management reports, systems up keep and financial controls.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Support with preparation of annual budgets
- Prepare management reports for the Development team and Commercial teams
- Oversee systems interfaces (ticketing, bookings and tills systems), prepare reconciliations and investigate any variances on a timely basis
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for fixed assets, prepayments and accruals
The successful candidate will be Part Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) and would be a great fit for a candidate who is ambitious and proactive, with a key desire to learn and who wants a direct impact on an organisation. We are looking for someone who can work on their own initiative and thrives when thinking and acting proactively, with excellent communication and the ability to work collaboratively with teams outside of finance.
In return this role will offer you :
- Competitive Pro Rata Salary.
- Study Support
- 25 Days Annual Leave (Pro Rata) With an additional 3 days after 5 years of service.
- Free Theatre and Performance Tickets.
- Most importantly you will be a key part in ensuring the organisation keep to their mission to make and share performances that inspire and create connections beyond borders, cultures and languages.