Allen Lane are delighted to be assisting a London based Charity with the recruitment of an Management Accountant a permanent basis. This charity are one of the most well respected in the UK and internationally for their research and offer a fantastic working environment at their London offices.
The Management Accountant role will have a fantastic project base and you will work closely with the Budget holders on the financial support of the charities projects:
- Review of project budget proposals and providing advice around costing
- Reporting of project expenditure
- Reporting of project expenditure internally and to external funding bodies
- Preparation of monthly project expenditure reports that can then be fed into the wider charities monthly management accounts
- Regular forecast and re-forecast of project budgets
- Supporting the team in the preparation of annual budgets
The ideal Management Accountant will be:
- Professionally qualified accountant or Finalist level studier of ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CIPFA
- Experience of management accounts preparation
- Experience of proving budget advice to none finance Budget Holders
This opportunity is based in London but will offer hybrid working with a combination of days in the office and working from home.