Senior Management Accountant
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Location: Richmond / Hybrid Working
The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is a world famous organisation, internationally respected for its outstanding living collection of plants and world-class herbarium as well as its scientific expertise in plant diversity, conservation and sustainable development.
Allen Lane is proud to be partnering with Kew Gardens in their recruitment for a Senior Management Accountant to join the organisation in an exciting period of change. Reporting into the Head of Project Fund and Accounting this role will be a key interface to senior stakeholders supporting new scientific research bids as well as business as usual.
- Supporting project managers in the preparation and review of new projects, ensuring all financial aspects are considered.
- Engaging with stakeholders to analyse and review project performance in both financial and non-financial measures, including leading discussions on analysis, risks and new business opportunities.
- Supporting the financial planning team in the annual budgeting cycle including variance and cost centre analysis.
- Provide regular analysis on restricted income and fund balances.
- Contribute to the development of financial processes and controls, identifying and implementing best practice where appropriate.
The successful candidate will already have a track record in management accounting and/ or business partnering and will now be looking to take more of a lead role with budget holders. Coming from either the commercial, public or not-for-profit sector, you will be professionally qualified or at the advanced stages of your studies. This role would be a great fit for a candidate looking to add value to the heart of this critical organisation. Candidates looking for 4/5 days a week and/or flexible working hours are encouraged to apply.
RBG Kew is committed to being an organisation that embraces diversity and creates an inclusive environment within which people may work and thrive. As part of its recruitment policy, Kew especially welcome applications from ethnic minorities and those with disabilities.
For an informal conversation and further information about the role please contact Tiffany Richards