This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about the environment and sustainability and would love the opportunity to move into the sector that is tackling our greatest modern issue. My client is an international NGO that drives progress, supports sustainable development and is passionate about protecting the environment. They are currently seeking a talented Project Accountant to business partner their Project Managers across the world.
- To review partner contracts and ensure information is updated in the system accordingly.
- To assist in the preparation of internal and funder budgets, including forecasting and FX management.
- To discuss any financial regulations with the compliance officer and understand the funder regulations that need to be implemented.
- Coordinate funder financial reporting schedules and prepare financial reports and audits.
- Ensure all transactions are accurately captured for projects.
- Ensure the project management system are always up to date.
- Generate and review financial and non-financial information for the Group(s), including regular financial reports, timesheets and project management data.
- Ensure all internal reports are updated and provide monthly analysis and commentary to groups. In time provide regular commentary to the financial information provided.
- Follow the month end, quarter end and yearend process as required.
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in financial management of large scale projects
- Articulate, credible, proactive and emotionally intelligent