With ambitious front line commitments, my client is a faith based charity, currently undergoing a full review of its operational services, most notably finance. As such they are looking for a values driven Finance Director to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract and lead them in a journey towards best practice.
To provide financial guidance and advice on all aspects of the organisation’s resources. This includes effective management of Finance alongside playing an active role in the Senior Leadership Team.
- Lead on a full review of the current accounting service including people, processes, systems and culture.
- Embed best practice and controls into the finance function to ensure effective and accountable financial management of the organisation including overseeing the investment and reserves strategies.
- Work in partnership with the local branches to ensure timely and efficient financial data.
- Oversee an organisational review to ensure the business is aligned to the new strategy where efficiencies and new initiatives are optimised.
- Qualified accountant with significant financial management experience at board level.
- Track record of working in mid-sized charitable organisations.
- Proactive, innovative and genuinely motivated by change and transformation
- Strong leadership, influencing and project management skills