Finance Manager – Revenue and Control
UK Active is a commercially minded and forward thinking non-profit that strives to get more people, more active, more often with the mission to improve the health of the nation through promoting active lifestyles. They facilitate wide-impact partnerships, undertake campaigns, and provide world class membership services.
This dynamic role of Finance Manager will manage a team of 3, ensuring that key revenue streams (including music licencing, membership, events and products) are monitored and billed consistently and to the highest standard.
- Experience managing others and being the point of contact for escalated issues
- Ability to prioritise and effectively delegate a workload
- A proactive, solutions focused mindset
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel
- Experience with the CRM Salesforce is desirable but not required
- A passion for the fitness and physical activity sector is desirable
For this role, you need not be fully qualified, far more important is your operational finance experience, people management skills, a proactive mindset and attention to detail.
- Being the key point of contact for issue escalations from your team, determining if you can address them yourself, and if not escalating issues to the Head of Finance
- Ensuring robustness of financial controls
- Team management, review and development
- Completing and reviewing monthly journals and reconciliations
- Use of Salesforce CRM to maximise team productivity
- Working with the Head of Finance to create impactful process improvements
- Communicating if revenue targets are met to director level colleagues
- Day to day management of the Licencing function
- Being a point of contact for key external partners
UK Active is a commercial, modern and dynamic non-profit; chaired by Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson: Paralympian and 6 time London marathon winner who has held over 30 world records in her career. Other benefits include flexible working, subsidised Gym Membership, 5% matched pension, the Perkbox Discount Scheme and an annual salary of £40,000 per annum.
Interviews for this role are being held on a rolling basis, so apply early to be considered or contact Emma at Allen Lane to find out more.