Are you passionate about Individual Giving and ready to join a growing fundraising team in the leading national charity for people living with allergies?
Over the last year Allergy UK has been working to embed a fundraising culture across the organisation and by committing to invest in a sustained Individual Giving programme, as well as maximising our other income streams. We are now looking for a talented, enthusiastic direct marketer to take on the role of Individual Giving Fundraising Officer.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, ambitious, enthusiastic, focus driven direct marketer who will help to develop donors to increase income for long term sustainability.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Plan and budget for activities to recruit and develop regular donors and cash givers to Allergy UK.
- Devise, implement and manage initiatives such as direct mail, email and social media marketing to attract new donors, working closely with the Communications team
- Design and manage donor development activities to ensure donors continue or increase their donations
- Build strong inter-organisational relationships with colleagues across Allergy UK, including Clinical Services to ensure excellent, engaging and targeted donor experiences.
- Provide Fundraising Manager with full results of fundraising campaigns and contribute towards quarterly financial reviews and the forecasting of pipeline income
- To maximise Gift Aid income and ensure full regulation compliance for designated areas of work by identifying opportunities, responding to regulation changes or recommendations and implementing quality control
- Work closely with the team to monitor, analyse and segment the fundraising database (Salesforce) and ensure all Individual Fundraising activity is fully risk assessed. Ensure all activities comply with appropriate legal, regulatory and fundraising good practice requirements and with Allergy UK’s policies and procedures.
- Effectively project manage suppliers and 3rd parties to ensure value for money.
- Subject to a three month probationary period.
- Allergy education/training provided.
- 35 hour week; Monday – Friday, 9-5 (1 hour for lunch)
- Role based in Sidcup, Kent
- Competitive salary £27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Flexible Working
- Excellent annual leave allowance: 28 days per annum (additional to bank holidays)
- Pension scheme, 5% employee, 3% employer
- Free parking
We will be reviewing CV's on a rolling basis and may shortlist before the closing date.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.