Are you looking for your next challenge whereby you will be contributing to the development and delivery of Allergy UK’s campaigns and advocacy strategy and related policy and public affairs work programme?
Are you educated to degree level – with minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role?
Have you achieved significant success influencing public affairs and policy change for a campaign organisation?
Do you have knowledge of policy and parliamentary processes in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to articulate confidently and effectively, along with being logical and analytical solution focused – i.e., you are able to analyse and present data along with possessing excellent I.T skills?
It would be desirable for applicants to have experience of e-campaigning tools (online petitions/e-letters/direct mailing), understanding of the media and experience of social media and website content management.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to use these for our patient charity to help the community affected by allergy then please send your cover letter and application.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement of 28 days (plus the 8 Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme 3% employer, 5% employee for eligible employees
- Employee Assistant Programme Scheme
- High Street Voucher scheme
- Annual eyecare vouchers for annual eye test, money off voucher for glasses for VDU
- Free parking at our Planwell House, Sidcup Office
- 35 hour week 9-5 (1 hour for lunch)
- Training provided
- Trial hybrid working is available – 3 days minimum in the office and 2 days working from home.
Closing date 23rd December 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.