Allergy UK is the leading charity working to improve the lives of those affected by allergy and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic detail – oriented Project Coordinator, to join our busy and dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that has experience of coordinating a number of projects at anyone time, with good client relationship skills, the ability to work effectively across teams and enjoys a fast paced approach to the working day.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will oversee all organisational projects with high quality, proactive and efficient administrative support. Working with the project teams you will maintain appropriate systems and processes to support the effective delivery of projects ensuring that they are all completed on time. The role requires the preparation of comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects liaising with relevant team members to gather the information.
- To manage the coordination of all project relationships and commercial activities and contribute to ensuring that the business objectives and income targets are achieved.
- Build and maintain new third-party relationships in line with business objectives which also support the aims of Allergy UK.
- Liaising with project partners to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives and act as a point of contact for project coordination.
- Use tools to monitor projects.
- Coordinate all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g., contracts and terms of agreement) for signing by the Executive team.
- To Use Microsoft Project and project management methodologies for the co-ordination of projects.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
Skills and Knowledge
- A competent, credible and effective communicator and negotiator.
- Ability to plan and manage activities to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Proven ability to project manage complex activities and events.
Working at Allergy UK
- Allergy Awareness Training will be given
- Full induction provided with continuous support
- 35-hour week – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- 28 days Annual Leave (additional to bank holidays)
- Pension scheme 3% employer, 5% employee
- Free parking
- Employee Assistant Programme Scheme
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.