Commercial & Partnerships Manager
Allia is the UK’s leading organisation dedicated to helping impact ventures to thrive. For 20 years, Allia has supported those that aim to make positive change and address the most pressing global and local challenges: through flexible workspace, networking and community in its Future Business Centres; its Serious Impact programme of business support for entrepreneurs; and social finance solutions to help charities create greater impact.
In the last 20 years, we have helped 1,440 ventures to start-up, grow and scale, which have launched new innovations and companies, creating 4,500 jobs and we have issued bonds raising over £311.5 million to help charitable organisations with development projects and activities.
Our people are pivotal to our success and we have grown expediently. Our team is over 50 strong in 3 locations and we continue to add to this number. We are an equal opportunities employer who embraces diversity, inclusion and flexible working. In fact, we are the best not-for-profit employer for employee engagement in the Eastern region. We offer a great working environment, true team working ethos, great benefits and much more.
You will work closely with our CEO to nurture existing partnerships and develop new ones which support our enterprise support activity and wider organisational objectives. You will help us expand and scale our strategic partnerships and increase our portfolio of funding partners – including institutional funders, private trusts and foundations, and corporate supporters.
You will also manage a team of Programme Managers who are tasked with the successful delivery of our business support programmes, ensuring the quality, impact and timely delivery of agreed objectives.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated and experienced individual with a proven track record of generating income and delivering against agreed objectives.
While we expect you to come with an impressive track record, you will be joining a fast-growing non-profit organisation that offers unparalleled opportunities for development and growth.
· Lead and support Serious Impact Programme Managers in meeting internal and external obligations and ensuring a high quality of provision
· Working as part of a small team to manage the development and delivery of the organisation’s strategic partnerships and fundraising strategy
· Engage with existing partners, building effective long-term relationships and supporting a culture of effective partner and funder management and collaboration across the Organisation
· Proactively develop new opportunities for partnerships, working to identify prospective partners and develop relationships that lead to new collaborations
· Horizon scan, scope and prepare funding applications and proposals; developing and delivering presentations, and pitches as required
· Monitor performance, including preparing regular partnership and fundraising reports for management and trustees
· Work with the CEO and Brand, Marketing & Communications teams to develop communications that highlight the impact of our work, the role of partners and strategic fundraising asks
To apply please send your CV (including contact details of two referees) and covering letter by 5pm on 13th December 2018
Please note our recruitment process will begin with telephone interviews which will be held on 18th December 2018