Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
The Digital Administrator will be a digital-savvy multi-tasker who will support the Digital and wider Brand team in promoting, enabling, and supporting the ambitions of the charity and its departments. This post will help drive the continued growth of the charity’s fundraising, engagement and brand awareness via digital means in order to contribute to charity income. The post holder will work with the Digital Campaigns Manager and colleagues across the team to support in the planning, deployment and analysis of a variety of digitally delivered paid-for campaigns, as well as playing a key supporting role in our organic social media activity.
This post will report directly to the Digital Campaigns Manager and work closely with the rest of the digital team, as well as colleagues in the brand team and wider department. However, the post holder will also support across the organisation, helping to plan, consult and advise on the creation of new digital campaigns, reporting on their progress against target.
The role will support organic social media activity, design and manage paid-for and digital advertising, assist in the creation and sending of Email campaigns and use analytical tools to produce campaign reports.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Create, post and manage paid-for social media activity and Google advertising.
- Work with our organic social media team to post content, monitor and respond to our supporter’s activity and help promote the organisation and our activities.
- Oversee analytics monitoring and reporting as appropriate.
- Support on project planning and project management around campaign work.
- Maintain relevant files and documents, including accurate recording of supporter data.
- Ensure all activities comply with Alzheimer’s Research UK’s communications and branding guidelines.
What we are looking for:
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Extensive understanding of social media, paid-for digital advertising, Google ads and analysis tools.
- Excellent organisational skills; the ability to manage many tasks to multiple deadlines
- High level of competence with analytical tools to monitor and report on social media performance.
- Planning and deploying social media advertising campaigns.
- Experience working in digital campaigning, digital fundraising and digital content creation.
- Experience of insight reporting and key metric tracking.
- A confident, friendly and collaborative manner
- Working with independence, drive and initiative.
Location: Granta Park, near Cambridge.
Salary: Circa £20,000 per annum, plus benefits
Please download the Vacancy Pack for more details.
The closing date for applications is the 4th August 2019. with interviews to be held on the 12th August 2019. Please indicate in your cover letter if you are unable to attend on this date.
Please note that the official job title for the successful candidate will be Digital Campaigns Executive. When accessing our online recruitment system, the role will be listed as Digital Campaigns Executive.
In order to be considered, please create an online account using our Online Recruitment System which can be accessed through our Job Vacancies Page. You will be able to attach a CV and covering letter to your application, track your application and view other vacancies that may be of interest.
To view further details about this role and the benefits of working for us please visit the Alzheimer’s Research UK website.