The Regional Corporate Team at ARUK is a newly formed team enjoying an exciting phase of growth who require a proactive and organised colleague to provide the team with vital administrative support.
The successful candidate will support on partnerships with companies such as Dyson, The Perfume Shop and Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team while building excellent relationships with supporters from within those organisations. This role will also support our new business team with their approaches to prospective companies.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
Team administrative support
- Provide general administrative support for all members of the team.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required by team managers.
- Ensure accurate recording keeping through use of our CRM system.
- Be the main internal point of contact for the Regional Corporate Team.
- Ensure accurate financial records are kept, by reconciling gifts across multiple donation platforms.
- Fundraising stock management and distribution.
- Assisting the team with event planning, including sourcing pricing quotes, raising purchase orders and booking equipment and ordering merchandise and event attendance when required.
- Post from Account Managers’ Twitter accounts, monitor LinkedIn for activity by our partners and flag to Account Managers.
- Be the GDPR champion for the Account Management and New Business teams, taking the necessary action on any GDPR requests as and when required by the Risk and Compliance team.
Securing new partnerships
- Fundraising data management: adding new companies and prospects to ensure accurate records of approaches made by the team.
- Monitor supporter information on the database to generate new leads for the team.
- Generating reports for the New Business team and maintaining accurate records.
Supporting our existing partnerships
- Provide a first-class stewardship journey for fundraisers from companies that are supporting the charity, making sure they have the materials and resources required to fundraise – preparing and sending information packs, wishing them good luck, drafting letters, and sending thank you messages.
- Manage online giving pages and our CRM system to make sure corporate supporters are identified and recorded correctly, and their income potential is maximised.
- Filter enquiries from our corporate supporters whilst the Account Management Officers are on annual leave to ensure a timely and helpful response.
- Communicate key fundraising products and communications designed for our Corporate Supporters with the wider Regional Corporate team and Regional Fundraising Officers.
- Develop new fundraising products to engage our Corporate Supporters and seek appropriate sign off from the Regional Corporate Partnerships Manager and the Brand/Communications team.
Working with others
- Liaise with our distribution centre to organise mass mailings of materials needed for pitches and large partnership launches and events.
- Represent the Regional Corporate Partnerships team on working groups for internal projects to ensure the team’s needs are met.
- Work closely with our Supporter Care Team, Central Fundraising Team and Insight & Development teams to make sure that the Regional Corporate Partnership team is following processes correctly and is adopting improved practices where possible
What we are looking for:
- Confidence working with computers and Microsoft Office; knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience of using databases.
- Experience working in a customer/client facing position.
- Demonstrable administrative experience or relevant transferable skills.
- Experience of building and managing relationships with colleagues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Friendly and professional demeanour.
- A confident and friendly manner; would feel at ease representing the charity among varied external contacts.
- Able to work as part of a wider team as well as being proactive and can work independently.
Ways of working: As part of our Agile ways of working you will be required to work approximately 2 days a week from the office, which is subject to the requirements of the role and the business needs. Flexibility on where you work can be split between working from home and our office.
Roles that are classed as part of the Agile ways of working are not able to claim any costs for Mileage/Travel on Public Transport, Accommodation and/or Meals. This includes when attending the office for various meetings/events.
Our Office: Our office is at 3 Riverside, Granta Park, Great Abingdon, Cambridge, CB21 6AD.
Salary: Circa £22,000 per annum, plus benefits
Please download the Vacancy Pack for more information.
The closing date for applications is the 17th July 2022, with interviews likely to be held as and when suitable applicants apply. We would encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity as the closing date may be brought forward at any time. Please indicate in your covering letter if you are unable to attend an interview on a certain date.
We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either the application or interview stage, please contact us via the channels on our website.
How to apply:
Please create an online account using our Online Recruitment System which can be accessed through our Job Vacancies page. You will be able to attach your CV and covering letter to your application and track the status of your application.
About Alzheimer’s Research UK:
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
You will be part of an organisation that has been recognised nationally as an outstanding place to work. In 2021, we were listed 69th in the prestigious 100 Large Best Companies to Work For. We were also awarded a 2-star accreditation by Best Companies, recognising outstanding levels of workplace engagement and were listed in the 75 Best Companies to Work for in the East of England and the Charity’s 30 Best Companies to Work For.
To view further details about working for us and the benefits we offer, please visit Alzheimer’s Research UK
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.