Fundraising Assistant (Memoriam)
As the In Memoriam Assistant, you will support our In Memoriam supporters with their activity such as Tribute Funds.
Fundraising Assistant Responsibilities:
As a key contact point for In Memoriam supporters within Regional Engagement you will represent and promote the work, vision and purpose of the Society regionally whilst also promoting and supporting the wider work of the Fundraising Directorate. The role will devise marketing and stewardship communications to this audience. You will assist the Communication and Development Team with effective planning, budgeting of marketing spend and also data analysis of key segments within this income stream.
Fundraising Assistant Requirements:
We would love to welcome someone to our team who will use their excellent customer service skills, work on their own initiative, with excellent time management and organisational skills. We would like;
• Previous experience of In Memoriam fundraising (in a paid or voluntary capacity).
• Good written and verbal communication skills as direct contact with supporters is part of the role.
• Ability to show empathy for people with dementia and their carers.
• An understanding of marketing and fundraising, with basic knowledge of budgets and financial management.
• Excellent IT skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint, as well as experience of managing and working with fundraising databases.
• A detailed attention to detail with an awareness of data protection regulation.
About Alzheimer’s Society:
Alzheimer's Society is the UK's leading dementia charity. We provide information and support, improve care, fund research, and create lasting change for people affected by dementia.
Position: In Memoriam Assistant
Location: Home Worker (England, Wales and NI)
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £20,363 - £21,603 actual per annum (depending on skills and experience)
Closing date: 06 October 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 4 October 2021
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing, Fundraising Assistant, Regional Fundraising, Memorial Fundraising, Community Fundraising, Fundraising, Supporter Stewardship, Supporter Engagement, Charity, Charities, NFP, Not for Profit, Third Sector, etc.
Ref: 103 037