We are seeking a committed and dynamic individual skilled in relationship management with a drive to achieve in a target-focused environment. The post holder will raise Ambition's profile and reputation and will develop and deliver a recruitment strategy in the East of England and North East London in order to meet ambitious regional targets. The goal is to extend our impact and achieve our mission, through developing strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the education landscape. This role is internally known as School Partnerships Manager.
To excel in this role, the post holder will need to build strong relationships with school and MAT leaders in a range of contexts, adapting their communication skills and presentations to different audiences and motivating them to develop leadership at all levels in schools.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and raising the aspirations, achievements and life chances of all children
- Ability to build relationships internally across a team, and to take a leadership role within a team to meet targets
- Ability to build highly effective relationships with external stakeholders at all levels, including those at a senior level
- Experience of working towards and meeting ambitious targets in a previous role
- Skilled at persuasive writing and using a range of strategies to impact and influence
- Highly organised and thrives on multi-tasking in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Excellent presentation skills and high personal credibility
- Entrepreneurial, flexible and creative
- Experience of monitoring, evaluation and analysis in a previous role
- Knowledge of or interest in the current educational landscape
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of working with data and building reports within a CRM system
- Computer/IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Knowledge of the professional development landscape in schools
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellebeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to Apply
To apply or for any questions and queries, please visit our website via the link below.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Please note that we will be moving to an exciting new office space in West London by the end of the year. Further details will be shared with the successful candidate.
This role is London based with regurlar travel throughout East Anglia.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
Right to Work
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.