We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our innovative Creative & Digital team. Working across a broad range of online and offline channels, you’ll be supporting the profile and positioning of Ambition Institute. You’ll be responsible for delivering creative, high-quality and impactful campaigns and content. This role will develop your communications skills in a variety of areas such as digital, design, audiovisual, and copywriting. If you’re a self-starter with great organisational skills who is eager to learn and has a good understanding of putting together communications campaigns, we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to our mission and values
- Good writing skills, producing copy for a variety of audiences including those online
- An aptitude for visual design and eye for detail
- Experience of working on social media accounts
- A natural team player who can also work independently
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to reflect and learn from experience
- Seeks feedback to improve performance
- Experience of working across organisations and collaborating effectively
- Administrative experience
- Experience of working on marketing campaigns
- Experience of using design software (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Basic understanding of website development, Google Analytics, SEO, online advertising, and PPC/Google Grant
- Experience of using a range of digital platforms
- Experience of contributing to the production and design of digital content
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Flexibility on how you work – agreed between you and your line manager
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salary rates
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.