Associate Director, Programme Leader x2 - ECT
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
London, Birmingham, Manchester
£44,000 per annum (plus £3,000 London Weighting Allowance if applicable)
Who we are looking for
Its a time for rapid growth for us and we're looking to expand our team with two Associate Directors, Programme Leaders – to join our Early Career Teachers (ECT) Programme.
Over time you'll become the expert on the programme and its participants, with responsibility for the end-to-end participant journey, from enquiry to completion and in some cases into their alumni experience. You'll hold a clear vision for its purpose and impact, and ensuring its financial sustainability, quality, participant satisfaction, and compliance.
You'll manage a programme team which includes members of specialist teams from across the division and wider organisation, oversee reporting to internal and external stakeholders, and contribute to external evaluations and ongoing quality assurance.
This is an exciting role, leading on the delivery of one of our largest programmes to support teachers and school leaders to understand and embed the Early Career Framework.
For more details, please refer to the detailed Job Description and Person Specification with the Candidate Information Pack available in the downloads section of our website.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans.
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on Tuesday 26th July 2022. First-round interviews are expected to take place on 29 July and 1 August 2022. Second-round interviews are expected to be held on 4 and 8 August 2022.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.