Associate Manager, School Partnerships (East Midlands, Yorkshire & Humber)
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Birmingham or Manchester
£24,000 per annum
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and talented candidate with sales and stakeholder engagement experience to join Ambition Institute as an Associate Manager, School Partnerships to support the East Midlands, Yorkshire & Humber school region on a permanent basis.
The Associate Manager, School Partnerships will support the School Partnerships team to efficiently and effectively build and develop relationships with schools and school groups in the region. The role plays a key part in generating interest on our programme offer from these groups to achieve set sales targets.
Based in either our Birmingham or Manchester office, and reporting to Area Director, East Midlands, Humber & Yorkshire, you will be responsible in maintaining and building relationships with small to medium Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) and other school networks. In this role you will convert sales interest in the region from campaigns and identify potential new partnerships through research and local knowledge. In this role you will ensure that school and account data alongside other management information is maintained and creating accurate reports on programme take up and key accounts for the team to inform regional strategy. You will be expected to build deep knowledge of both the educational landscape specific to the area, including opportunities and challenges for teacher and leadership development, and of Ambition Institute’s programmes and participants.
To be successful in this role you will be an excellent at communication and building relationships with sales experience, ideally with experience of working in the UK education sector.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans.
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 28 July 2021. Interviews are expected to take place on 4 August 2021.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.