Full Time 37.5 hours per week
London, Birmingham, Manchester
£42,000 per annum (plus £3,000 London Weighting if applicable)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and talented bid professional to join the team as Bid Manager on a permanent basis. The role is responsible for efficiently and effectively assembling and managing a team of subject matter experts to develop and submit winning bids, taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process. The Bid Manager will manage an opportunity from initial identification through to contract award and post-submission review.
Reporting to the Head of Bidding, the Bid Manager will be involved in driving the proposal definition, capturing and ensuring all resources are aligned to build a successful bid.
The Bid Manager will also oversee the bid through each review stage and ensure all governance is followed, taking ownership of the bid to ensure high quality, viable submission is created.
After bid submission, the Bid Manager remains involved through the presentation and negotiation stages, ensuring all lessons learned are fed back and implemented. The Bid Manager will report to the Head of Bidding.
Applications will be considered for all office locations: London, Manchester, Birmingham.
For more details, please refer to the detailed Job Description and Person Specification in the Job Pack, available in the Downloads section on our company vacancy page for this role.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans.
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 26th January 2022. Interviews are expected to take place the week beginning 31st January 2022.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.