Full Time 37.5 hours per week
London, Birmingham or Manchester
£20,000 per annum (plus £3,000 London Weighting if applicable)
Who are we looking for
We are searching for a passionate and driven individual keen to develop a career in Events. Responsible for leading events and other staff to offer innovative ways to bring events to life whilst striving for value for money at all times you will work actively across a portfolio of programmes, assessments and other events across the organisation. In this role you will become an expert in using event planning tools and monitoring and communication approaches required for good delivery.
Based in either our Birmingham, London or Manchester office, and reporting to an Events Senior Associate, you’ll handle event logistics such as: booking and arranging venues, catering, printing for face to face events, logistical set up for online delivery, ensuring individual participant and facilitator requirements are met, raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
You will plan and deliver smaller events independently to brief, managing to a budget, and work as a team to plan and deliver larger and more complex events.
This exciting role is varied and complex, and will require an individual who can use their own initiative to respond positively to change and/ or to challenging situations with a desire to seek solutions and make improvements – both in the office and at events.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 6 October 2021. Interviews are expected to take place on 12 October 2021.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.