Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and talented professional to join our Faculty Planning and Assessment team as a Facilitation and Planning Manager on a 8 month FTC.
The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining a world-class pool of external facilitators, academic tutors, mentors and coaches. The role will lead the scheduling process of all events across the organisation, and manage the staffing of internal and external facilitators and tutors against all programme delivery.
The role is responsible for meeting facilitation needs across Ambition’s programme suite cost-effectively and at a consistently high quality. The post-holder will implement effective ways of working within the team and with other teams and departments in order to anticipate and meet demand for facilitators and tutors. They will also work with other Faculty and Planning Managers to coordinate relationship management across the external faculty pool.
This role will also be responsible for managing and maintaining this pool of Leadership coaches, overseeing their training, quality assurance, deployment and ongoing support.
Based in our Birmingham, London or Manchester office and reporting to the Faculty Planning and Assessment Associate Director, the successful candidate will be the key representative for the Facilitation and Planning team when it comes to supporting reporting tools and improving systems and processes across the entire strand. This role will be required to work with the Central Operations, Data and Improvement teams, and programme teams and require confidence and efficiency in both Excel and Salesforce.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 6 December 2021. Interviews are expected to take place on Friday 10 December 2021.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.