Facilitation and Planning Manager
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Birmingham, London or Manchester
£28,000 per annum (plus £3,000 London Weighting if applicable)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and talented professional to join our Facilitation and Planning team as Facilitation and Planning Manager. The role is responsible for maintaining a world-class pool of external facilitators and academic tutors, scheduling all events across the organisation, and managing staffing of internal and external facilitators and tutors against all programme delivery.
This role is also responsible for implementing systems and processes within the team, department, division and organisation to understand events required and to forecast facilitation and academic tutoring capacity against different people specs. This is a fantastic opportunity to coordinate recruitment, selection, contracting, quality assurance and ongoing training processes for internal and external facilitators and tutors.
Based in either our Birmingham, London or Manchester office, and reporting to the Faculty Planning and Assessment Associate Director, you’ll work closely with the Impact Governance department to input into quality assurance and training plans and deploy appropriately qualified senior faculty members as interviewers and trainers. You will ensure comprehensive event records are kept on shared systems accessible to other teams to aid planning and internal and external reporting, maintaining a robust and accurate database of facilitators and tutors on Salesforce including relevant qualifications and experience, QA feedback scores and availability.
This exciting role is varied and complex, and will require someone with excellent organisation, programme and project management skills. It is essential that you have high proficiency in excel, and are confident using technology such as Salesforce. You must be a team player able to lead teams working in a matrix team structure. To succeed in this role, you’ll be confident in negotiating and contract processes and be able to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 27 January 2022. Interviews are expected to take place on 2 February 2022.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.