Fundraising Senior Associate FTC
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Birmingham, London or Manchester
£24,000 per annum (plus £3,000 London Weighting if applicable)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated and talented professional to join our Fundraising team as Fundraising Senior Associate on a 12 month fixed term contract, with the potential to go permanent. This role will work collaboratively within the Fundraising team and the wider organisation to develop compelling fundraising proposals for corporate donors, high net worth individuals, and trusts and foundations.
This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of potential donors through all stages of the fundraising cycle.
Based in either our Birmingham, London or Manchester office, and reporting to the Fundraising Manager, you’ll support the team to develop and maintain a significant new pipeline (250+ donors), using relationship, research, analysis, and planning skills. You will work with internal stakeholders to develop new projects and ensure donor requirements and engagement opportunities are met.
This exciting role is varied and complex, and will suit a candidate with experience in fundraising, partnerships, comms, sales or account management with corporates, grant-giving trust, foundations, and/or major donors. It is essential that you have the ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment, managing multiple competing priorities and a complex workload and meeting deadlines effectively. You’ll have experience communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders and a willingness to learn new skills.
Our successful candidate will, of course, demonstrate their commitment to the mission to improve the education and outcomes of children from disadvantaged backgrounds. Above all, you will be deeply committed to our charitable mission and have the motivation to constantly improve and adapt in the face of challenge.
Who are Ambition Institute?
At Ambition Institute we help schools tackling educational disadvantage to keep getting better, and help their teachers and school leaders to become more expert over time. That’s how we’ll make sure every child gets a great education and the best possible start in life.
- We train teachers and leaders at all levels to get better at the things that make the biggest difference: what you teach, how you teach it, and how you create the conditions for schools to thrive.
- We share what works. Everyone can benefit from evidence of how great teaching and leadership can improve schools and change lives, so we connect people to the latest research and best practice.
- We champion every teacher and school leader’s potential to develop, as the driving force for sustainable school improvement.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working culture, so you can control how you work.
- Staff affinity networks that help keep equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our work.
- Enhanced maternity pay after a year’s service.
- Shared parental leave package.
- Access to free, confidential 24/7 wellbeing and support line.
- Professional development offer for all staff.
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays.
- Employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% national insurance rebate).
- Interest free season ticket / bike loans
How to apply
All applications must be received by the closing date, 9am on 16 August 2021. Interviews are expected to take place on Wednesday 25 August 2021.
To apply for this role, or any of our other vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.