This is a pivotal role in the Chief Executive's Office, overseeing work at the corporate centre and coordinating the work of key decision making groups - Executive Committee, Board of Trustees and its sub-committees. You will manage work flow, ensure high quality papers are dispatched on time, attend and minute meetings and follow up actions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong with written communication
- Able to effectively prioritise work
- Able to use Microsoft software packages
- Ability to work autonomously
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Flexibility on how you work – agreed between you and your line manager
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salary rates
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.