We are looking for a passionate, driven and hardworking Recruitment Manager to join our People team. You will be an experienced resourcing professional with knowledge, ability and experience of attracting, sourcing and selecting talent. Operationally, the HR Recruitment Manager will be responsible for all recruitment activities across the organisation and will manage processes to ensure they support the organisation to attract and retain the best talent. A key part of this role will be to launch and implement a new applicant tracking system.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Able to hit the ground running and get stuck into the role at pace and with minimal supervision.
- You will be adaptive, flexible and comfortable working at pace.
- You will be versatile, flexible and collaborative, understanding the need for effective business partnering.
- You will have experience of leading a recruitment team or the recruitment process.
- You will have experience of working within a complex fast paced organisation and one that has gone through significant change.
- You will have experience of dealing with external candidates with a customer centric approach.
- You will have experience of working with a wide variety of job boards and professional social sites such as TotalJobs, LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc.
- You will have proven experience of influencing hiring managers.
- Outstanding people skills, with the ability to influence others and establish effective working relationships with people of all working styles, backgrounds, experience, etc.
- A team player, but with the ability to work under own initiative to deliver to deadline.
- Able to apply corporate style within a social enterprise.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and raising the aspirations, achievement and life chances of all children.
- CIPD qualified or working towards a qualification relevant to HR and recruitment / resourcing and or employee retention
- Experienced HR Generalist knowledge with strong recruitment background
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Flexibility on how you work – agreed between you and your line manager
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salary rates
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.