We’re looking for a Junior Project Manager to assist in delivering a suite of Technology projects. This is a great opportunity to gain experience on diverse and impactful technology projects that will transform the way our organisation works and help build efficiency and security into our processes. You will use your project management, planning and analysis skills to deliver a variety of IT projects to agreed budgets and timelines. This role is offered on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Understanding of the Project Management life cycle.
- Ability to analyse and problem solve technical project related issues.
- Ability to seek and clarify detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to talk positively about projects with stakeholders, create engagement and excitement.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite; Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Strong presentation, facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Previous experience managing multiple, competing demands.
- Demonstrated experience in a previous role using own initiative and working with high levels of autonomy.
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and raising the aspirations, achievements and life chances of all children.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution - 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as childcare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which gives staff confidential support and personalised information and resources when they are experiencing everyday challenges or more serious problems.
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants. Please be advised we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than stated should we receive a larger number of applications. We recommend you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please note, if you are successful and appointed to work from our London office, we will be moving to an exciting new office space in West London by the end of the year. Further details will be shared on your appointment.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
Right to Work
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.