We are looking for someone to help us to establish our first ever apprenticeships! Ambition Institute is mobilising to deliver higher level apprenticeships for qualified teachers from 2020 - enabling schools to use their apprenticeship levy to maximise impact on pupil outcomes through supporting their educators to keep getting better.
This role will develop expertise, advise internal teams and provide the interface with external accreditation partners and agencies, to award accreditations across our programmes and access associated funding.
The manager will be responsible for coordinating activities across departments to ensure that all accreditation requirements are fulfilled, and appropriate standards are maintained, establishing and overseeing efficient administrative systems. They will also support development work to secure new accreditations where needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to helping educators serving children from disadvantaged backgrounds to keep getting better
- Previous experience of securing, awarding and/or ensuring compliance in the provision of accreditations
- Strong project management skills with experience of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to understand and interpret complex regulations and provide advice to other specialist teams
- Good knowledge of EFSA funding rules and apprenticeship provision and requirements in general
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade & influence
- Excellent stakeholder management, building positive and effective relationships with internal teams in a matrix structure as well as external agencies.
- Experience of developing and working with processes and systems relating to compliance and data management.
- Experience of working with large amounts of data, including interrogating and quality assuring large datasets, and the submission data returns to external agencies.
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative, with the ability to proactively progress projects, making sound judgements on when to act and when to seek guidance, support or approval.
- Exemplary organisational skills to manage a complex workload to a high standard with meticulous attention to detail.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
Flexibility on how you work – agreed between you and your line manager
A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
Competitive salary rates
Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.