Ambition Institute is a graduate school for teachers, school leaders and system leaders. Our programmes help educators serving children from disadvantaged backgrounds to keep getting better. Through our suite of programmes we’re able to support educators at every stage – from new teachers through to leaders of groups of schools.
This is an exciting role in our Programme Operations department, responsible for setting an exceptional standard for facilitation across our programmes. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing processes to identify, secure, develop and retain facilitators to meet programme needs, and for coordinating quality assurance. In this role you will lead on the matching of facilitators to programme events, maintaining an organisation-wide events calendar to enable effective resourcing and planning.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to helping educators serving children from disadvantaged backgrounds to keep getting better
- Excellent organisation, planning, programme and project management skills
- Experience of managing external and internal resources
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships
- Previous experience managing strategic communications
- High proficiency in excel, and confident using technology such as Salesforce
- A team player able to lead teams working in a matrix team structure
- Confidence in negotiating and contract processes
- Sufficient strategic understanding of design principles underpinning Ambition’s programmes to oversee strong fit of internal and external faculty to need
- An understanding of facilitator best practice including what skills and attributes are required for different programme delivery needs
- An understanding of the principles of effective training and development
- Experience of scheduling large volume of events/or high number of programmes simultaneously
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply or for any questions and queries, please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Please note, that we will be moving to an exciting new office space in West London by the end of the year. Further details will be shared with you if you are appointed.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.