We are looking for an entrepreneurial fundraiser, passionate about tackling educational disadvantage, to work with our CEO and wider team in dramatically scaling up our fundraising programme.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and raising the aspirations, achievements and life chances of all children
- The drive, adaptability and initiative to move conversations forward and close them, with a proven track record of turning ideas into actions and outcomes.
- Experience writing proposals and applying for grants to secure donations of at least five figures – ideally from a range of sources, including individual philanthropists, grant-making organisations or companies.
- Exceptionally strong communicator: able to listen and build rapport. You are able to generate trust in you and in our work, and persuade people to give support.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills: experience successfully planning and managing multiple, varied projects and relationships.
- Ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- You take ownership of your work and you enjoy working collaboratively and contributing to a supportive team.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
Flexibility on how you work – agreed between you and your line manager
A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
Competitive salary rates
Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.