We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our School Partnerships team. You will have proven experience of building highly effective relationships with external stakeholders at all levels, including those at senior level. The Manager, School Partnerships will pursue and convert sales opportunities, own relationships with accounts of varying size and design and deliver a strategy for programme recruitment and sales in their area. You will build highly effective relationships with schools, system leaders and other stakeholders and influencers across the education landscape. You will raise Ambition Institute’s profile and reputation to help us achieve our mission.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and raising the aspirations, achievements and life chances of all children
- Ability to build highly effective relationships with external stakeholders at all levels, including those at a senior level
- Highly organised and thrives on multi-tasking in a sales and target-driven environment
- Experience of managing accounts of varying sizes and in developing new business relationships, preferably, but not necessarily having experience of working to sales targets
- Skilled at persuasive writing and using a range of strategies to impact and influence
- Excellent presentation skills and high personal credibility
- Computer/IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of line or task managing others
- Worked with data and building reports within a CRM system
- Experience of having worked in the UK education sector
- Knowledge of the professional development landscape in schools
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.