Are you a talented administrator, executive assistant and/or office manager looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced education charity? We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Birmingham office as an Office Manager and Executive Assistant. In this role you will provide support to our School Partnerships Area Director and the wider team, as well as be responsible for the smooth day to day running of our Birmingham office. This role is offered on a 12 months fixed term contract.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience managing multiple, competing demands
- Demonstrated experience in a previous role using own initiative and working with high levels of autonomy
- Ability to seek and clarify detail
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to manage sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Experience of administrative work in a previous role
- Experience of effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and written manner
- Experience of basic data analysis and comfortable with task involving numeracy
- Computer literate, with experience of necessary IT systems (Microsoft Office package essential, Salesforce desirable)
- Reliable, well organised and comfortable juggling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Helpful attitude with ability to take initiative to lead or support on projects as required and identify opportunities to improve operations
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eagerness to learn and develop
We are happy to be able to offer you:
- Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply or for any questions please visit our website.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Equality and diversity matter to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.